Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rolling The Eyes

So it's a fabulous Saturday afternoon in SLC - the sun is out and spring just might be on it's way.

My mood is not entirely matching the outside fabulousness though. I'm tired of making plans only to have them casually broken at the last minute. It hits a little too close to home from growing up and it annoys the hell out of me. I mean really guys...how hard is it to have a little follow-through? It's especially frustrating when these are things you've said time and again that you want to do.

I dunno - I know a lot of the icky mood is due to the impending finals time. It gets old to come home from work...or from an 8am class...or leaving to volunteer...or study...or this or that...only to find my other roommates hanging out, relaxing, watching movies, etc. (Doors locked mind you - so that I have to dig for my keys...) My life is crazy, hectic, overwhelming. How is it fair that everyone I live with have it so easy? They don't work. One doesn't go to school. It's annoying that the one who both does not go to school andddd does not work keeps flaking on me.

I'm running on fumes right now - I don't really have much left to give and I still have to make it through the next two hard weeks and then four weeks of easy (hopefully) May term classes.

The obvious solution to my tale of woes regarding stress and homework is to be on here instead of writing papers though, correct? Oh but of course. ;)


I really am in a good mood - just a tad on the frustrated side.

Good thing I plan on still going out and having an outrageous time tonight...and for the next couple months ;) Hahhh oh the joys of exploring.

Keep on the lookout for a birthday/bar/dinner/dessert-birthday party post. It shall be here soon as my birthday is 10 days away!


Ooh la la peeps - enjoy the sun if you've got it

No comments: