One can always tell when one's anorexia is making a guest appearance by the amount of diet food in the house and the wearing of baggy clothes. Hooray... :(
It's one of those things where I know I won't let it get anywhere because I have sooooo so so much to get done...but god it's tempting.
I know I'm in a slightly vulnerable spot and then I'm intensifying that by spending time with two people (whom I love dearly) who have abnormal eating habits.
M is doing this crazy, totally unsafe diet. Let's just say it's made up of 500 calories a day and a shot of this non-legit diet drug...
When I tell her it's not safe and she really needs to stop and just eat she says things like: I know Dev...I'm really not that hungry though...soccer starts on Monday so I'll have to start eating then.
That sounds far far far too familiar...
K - who's fabulous in every way - exercises a ton, eats salads with dressing on the side, and lives off of sugar free everything. For the girl who used to do that, it's so fucking triggering... So far I've done well. But now I'm sitting here eating weight watchers ice cream and contemplating hip bones.
Ugh - time to bite the bullet and pull through this.


No comments:
Post a Comment