So yesterday was the big 2-0. Let's see...what to say, what to say. I'll do it chronologically...
So I had several texts starting at 7am wishing me a happy birthday...which I appreciated but still...it's 7am my friends.
I ended up eating strawberry shortcake for breakfast and then went over to the house. I opened the box my aunt sent me...it was hilarious. The contents included lincoln logs, snickerdoodle cookies, girl scout cookies, a flip flop shaped pinata, and a card with candles. Loves! Here's a pic of me with my giant pinata (it has chapstick in it ;)
After this, I volunteered for a couple hours at 10,000 Villages and then it was off to work. I'll admit, I was expecting a certain surprise in the form of the boy...but alas, nothing. I'm very confused because...yeah. I'm not sure if it'll happen today...or at all. My vote is for today.
Therefore, after work, I just kinda chilled and watched some CSI...and went to bed - woo.
Not a bad b-day at all.
To top it off, this morning I went out and bought a new camera, 27 Dresses, and August Rush. Hooray for me :D

1 comment:
I'm glad you had a nice birthday. I'm sorry I wasn't able to hook up with you...things are crazy for me now and more than a little emotional and kooky. I'm off to blog about it now, so you'll know what I mean. But still, way to be out of your teens, and did the boy ever call??
Post a Comment