This is a book...it's a book that I know I'm like...

This is a movie that makes me sad. Really really sad. A lot, a lot a lot.

This is something I took off but want so badly to put back on.

This is a quote that I don't want to believe: It's time to let go of what you want to turn to what you deserve.
Ugghhh

3 comments:
Devon, it has been so long and I am sorry as that is my fault most certainly. I miss you, and want you to know that I think you are absolutely amazing. Loves ya.
Alisa
Oh, that was a beautiful post. It all fit and flowed so perfetly, it seemed harmonious and sad and hopeful all in one. Am I being super lame and super corny? Sure. But is it true? Yes! I just love you so much, my dear. ...Oh, and I got your voicemail...I'm sorry I didn't answer, I was at CFC having therapy. Keep moving on, Hon, it's the right (and only) thing to do.
Thank you for your ever so poignant responses my dear. It's true...painful but true. You know the drill ;)
Let's play soon
Post a Comment