Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dev's Christmas List

I owe this one to Jenna - of course :D


I really don't feel that I'm asking for too much...really I don't

All I want for Christmas is:

A fabulous massage:


Just a little trip to Hawaii:


A diploma:

From this school: (that means that I'll have gotten into the program)

My face here...instead of THAT GIRL:

The knowledge that my penguin is out there waiting for me:

Oh - and before I forget - one last thing: A little...

2 comments:

brie said...

funny story about twilight:

so when i saw it the third time with my sisters, during the last scene, when bella and edward are dancing, and he pulls her really close and has her feet on his, i leaned over to my sister and said,

i bet he has a GIANT rock hard marble boner right now.

and brooke burst out laughing and was like,

i bet it's so COLD! i hope they use the KY warming jelly!

haha

i really loved the movie though. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Devon, I LOVE your Christmas list! I don't think you're asking for too much at all. I am crossing my fingers, and my toes, and my eyes for you to get into Pacific. (You don't want to see my eyes crossed, it's crazy!!)
I love you AND your peas on earth!