Ok ok...I'll admit defeat.
Ryan is indeed an asshole. I'm finally on the same page as all of you - never fear ;)
It was sweet though: I told my guy friend that he'd f-ed with me again this weekend and Jacob made mention that most people (or at least he does) feel the need to be respectful around me. That's when the Ryan story came in...lame ass boysss. And yes, boyssss is the correct term - not men.
On a totally different and bright note (pun intended), here's a picture of the tree we put together instead of hanging out with Ryan last night. Go me!

2 comments:
That tree is sexy! I prefer it to Ryan. Actually, I prefer most EVERYTHING to Ryan. :) I certainly prefer pond scum to Ryan.
Love you D!
Not that your tree is pond scum. Don't take it that way! Loves you.
Post a Comment