I'm a tad on the tired side...of many things in fact.
I'm tired of school and of 8am mornings.
I'm tired of components of work...the parts where I feel like certain people are doing most of the work and others are doing very little. Oh...and I'm tired of the unhealthy diet/exercise talk without concern of how it might effect others.
I'm tired of my anxiety...I'm tired of learning about a new disease and instantly being afraid I have it. My current ones are lice and AIDS. I mean really, how can you be sure on the second one? Regarding lice, anytime my head itches I'm sure I have it.
I'm tired of worrying about relationships. It's hard for me to emotionally accept what I know logically. Tyler's probably just tired too. He's given me no reason to think that he's no longer interested. Let's review: we hung out last sunday. He then got the flu. Then he started a new job. Then his sister came into town. He brought her to meet me. We hung out friday night and watched a movie. He apologized for not seeing me much since last week was so crazy. So really, as always, I need to chill the f- out. Wooooo. I love chilling.
You know what I love more than chilling? I love summers. I love tulips. I love 10am mornings. I love sundresses from Anthropologie. I love carefree bliss and am quite happy that in many aspects of my life, it's getting there - despite the post above.
Here are pictures of things I quite enjoy. :D



No comments:
Post a Comment