So I've decided that we never really had a spring here. It went from snowing on April 24th (if you don't believe me, look at my pics) to 94 degrees today. Goodness. Stupid roasting tundra of doom.
Today was a collection of good and bad things. I'll give you a handy-dandy re-cap.
I awoke to Chase calling me asking if I'd like to grab Einstein's Bagels for breakfast. Would I ever? So I quickly got dressed and traipsed down there in the sun. Fabulous walk, fabulous food, fabulous company, fabulously cute little girl there too!
Upon my return, I ventured into the kitchen at which point I saw the devil note...someone had egged both Stacy's and my car...ewwwwwwwww. Go figure that I was already looking cute in a dress for volunteering. I grabbed some soap and a sponge and went out there cursing the entire time. I hate stupid assholes. Kory offered to kill them - it was ever so nice of him ;)
I went up to Primary and spent time moving chairs, setting up fountains, running around, and helping my 'boss' take a quiz lol.
Chase and I met back up, went to a carwash, and then headed down to the Living Heritage festival. I wasn't able to go with Julie last night so I had to go today! The food was pretty good, the arts incredible, and the heat somewhat over the top. Ugghhhh
Life is going well - I'm ALMOST moved into our house. We have to deal with Mildred (the evil toilet) though which blows hardcore. Meh oh well. I'm finding my bed to be a bit too comfy which is a bummer when I have to get up early. I go to sleep fast and then barely remember talking to Kara last night - sorry my dear. You could probably tell though.
I'm doing my photoshoot thing on tuesday which should be cool.
Oh, I've also developed an obscene need for pets...furry ones. Bummer since I still have to wait two more years. Good thing I can borrow other people's pets for a little while to get my lovin' in. My pets will all have super long names styled after the ferret and kitten last year. It shall be fabulous.
Hmm this is a rambler and yeah - guess I'm done.
Today was a collection of good and bad things. I'll give you a handy-dandy re-cap.
I awoke to Chase calling me asking if I'd like to grab Einstein's Bagels for breakfast. Would I ever? So I quickly got dressed and traipsed down there in the sun. Fabulous walk, fabulous food, fabulous company, fabulously cute little girl there too!
Upon my return, I ventured into the kitchen at which point I saw the devil note...someone had egged both Stacy's and my car...ewwwwwwwww. Go figure that I was already looking cute in a dress for volunteering. I grabbed some soap and a sponge and went out there cursing the entire time. I hate stupid assholes. Kory offered to kill them - it was ever so nice of him ;)
I went up to Primary and spent time moving chairs, setting up fountains, running around, and helping my 'boss' take a quiz lol.
Chase and I met back up, went to a carwash, and then headed down to the Living Heritage festival. I wasn't able to go with Julie last night so I had to go today! The food was pretty good, the arts incredible, and the heat somewhat over the top. Ugghhhh
Life is going well - I'm ALMOST moved into our house. We have to deal with Mildred (the evil toilet) though which blows hardcore. Meh oh well. I'm finding my bed to be a bit too comfy which is a bummer when I have to get up early. I go to sleep fast and then barely remember talking to Kara last night - sorry my dear. You could probably tell though.
I'm doing my photoshoot thing on tuesday which should be cool.
Oh, I've also developed an obscene need for pets...furry ones. Bummer since I still have to wait two more years. Good thing I can borrow other people's pets for a little while to get my lovin' in. My pets will all have super long names styled after the ferret and kitten last year. It shall be fabulous.
Hmm this is a rambler and yeah - guess I'm done.
Actually I'm not - I need to share the latest postsecrets that I adore. Enjoy my dears - enjoy





2 comments:
Methinks I'm very happy you have finally posted again! This reminded me how much I miss you. I think we should play and egg someone's car in revenge and just, in general, love each other. :)
hah - I love you and completely agree. I just finished watching Juno and missed when we watched it mucho. How do you feel about breakfast wed morning or hanging out wed night?
Post a Comment