skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Shit

I have a horrible feeling about this...yes I do.
Posted by Devon at 12:57 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Broken Cage

Musings and Meanderings Through My Topsy-Turvy Mind.

Moments In Time

Moments In Time
Contentment

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (75)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ▼  July (8)
      • Shit
      • Heave Eyelids Trying To Focus
      • P.S.
      • A Little Encouragment Never Hurt
      • I'm Feeling Empowered...
      • I Suppose...
      • Poem timesssssssssssss - woo!
      • Apparently
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (12)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (4)

About Me

My photo
Devon
Tacoma, WA, United States
I am me...and that is good.
View my complete profile
 

Words to Remember When in the Dark

Breathe in, breathe out...
Tell me all of your doubts
Everybody bleeds this way, just the same
Breathe in, breathe out
Move on and break down
If everyone goes away, I will stay
We push and pull
And I fall down sometimes
And I’m not letting go
You hold the other line
Cause there is a light in your eyes, in your eyes