26 Reasons I'm the Best Girlfriend You'll Ever Have
- I’m genuine
- Love to give fabulous massages (as long as they’re reciprocated)
- I can hold an intelligent conversation about many many things (except for car details or the latest in hunting and fishing) Tabloids annoy me and I couldn’t care less about the latest Britney or Brad issue
- I LOVE rock-climbing
- I attend school full time and am working towards a masters degree
- I love to drive fast or be a passenger in a fast car
- I want to go skydiving like no other
- I can hold my own in a fight…at least, I like to believe I can until I’m the one pinned down and you’re tickling me. These things happen afterall
- I enjoy dancing
- I will make you ‘kits’ which you will love – rainy day kits, b-day kits, evil Monday kits, etc
- I can make a fabulous ice cream cake
- My cookies are store-bought! ;)
- I’m always willing to listen to your trouble and do my best to comfort
- I totally believe in guy’s night…and subsequently, girl’s night.
- I lead my own life – as should you
- I love cuddling
- I know lots of ways to dance…!
- Small dogs scare me – big dogs are the only true dogs
- I love showing off for you – cleaning in just a tank top and boy shorts, etc.
- I work
- I volunteer
- I make the bed
- If I knew how to play poker I’d win at strip poker (hopefully)
- I have a witty/sarcastic sense of humor
- I’m more than happy to watch the game with you if you explain it to me
- I’m the girl your parents want you to bring home – believe me.

1 comment:
That list is not comprehensive...you forgot like 30,000 reasons! But it is still a fabulous list my dear!
Post a Comment