Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ave Maria Moments In Time

I'm in a slightly giddy place right now and could not be happier about it. Why you ask? I shall tell you...


It's been an awfully long time since I felt the whole butterflies in the tummy, big goofy grin on the face feeling. I love the feeling of contentment mixed with a pinch of suspense and a dash of thrill. Plus...if there's a puppy involved, I'm all in! Add some dimples and the ability to make me roll on the floor laughing and that right there, ladies and gentlemen, is a terribly deadly combination.


Let's take a moment to appreciate some pic-a-tures shall we?


See what I mean? He's ridiculously intelligent, owns his own home (which is eclectic as hell and I love it), super active, loves to travel, has a puppy (have I mentioned that one yet), and is just plain fabulous. We've gone bowling, watched movies, thrown popcorn and balls for Jaffy, went to the park in the middle of the night to swing on swings, walked arm in arm, super big hugs, etc.

I get the feeling that it's hard for someone to not like him! Therefore, if anything comes of it, be prepared to adore him as well. It's unavoidable.

Anyhooooo, other than that...let's see...

School is kicking my butt...but I'm determined to stay on top of it.

I have lots o' nannying stuff opening up.

It's getting brrr cold now

I went to see So You Think You Can Dance last night at the E-center...AMAZING!!!!!! No other words honestly. I looked like a fool with how much I was giggling. It was great.

In about a month I'll start working on my application for Pacific - fingers crossed everyone. Pray, think happy thoughts, go blackmail the committee that will decide if I get in, etc - whatever you feel like doing - it allllll works for me.

Hope everyone else is doing more than just floating along - it feels good to live once in a while.

No comments: