Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Beauty of Cooking and Converting Someone

So let's see...last night was extra fabulous. I'll give you a run down.

  1. Tea Grotto - and obscenely hot tea spilling on my jeans :(
  2. House tour/showing Amanda (she needed to meet him after all)
  3. Rock climbing - I climbed the 3 story wall twice! On top of that, Ryan didn't kill me - go him!
  4. Campus wandering
  5. Soccer field sprint...and then a save of the damsel in distress (phew)
  6. Dinner game (he did well) * see below
  7. Preparing food from dinner game (see picture 1 - note the colander on his head)
  8. Getting lots of loves from Jaffy (I'm her favorite)
  9. Kneaders conversion friday morning - it was a huge success as evidenced by the series of pictures below

Then, tonight when I was volunteering at 10,000 Villages, as promised, he came to see me. We wandered around the store but he didn't buy anything...grrrr...I'm convinced to change that hah. He came back after putting Jaffy back inside and we grabbed food...and planned to hang out Sunday.

Enjoy your update all!



I think it's quite an attractive look!



Is this not the most ridiculous picture in the whole wide world??

Step 1: Prepare the syrup (note the ecstatic grin)


Step 2: The syrup begins it's yummy decent

Step 3: Cutting the french toast with purpose and authority

Step 4: Unfortunate picture of milliseconds before entering mouth

Step 5: Another one converted - go me! :D

* Dinner game: you have 10 minutes from entering the grocery store to pick out a meal for the other person. It can't take more than 20 minutes to prepare it once home. We ended up getting each other thai (go figure) so I made that and he did his home-made salsa. Jaffy had my face...ewww. Let's be serious - I didn't complain ;)

2 comments:

KC said...

LOVE the crazy dog licking picture

Anonymous said...

SUCH adorableness! But you haven't blogged for a while...we need an update!