Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back to SLC

So here's the dealeo, yo!

I'm back in SLC for three more weeks - that's 21 more days if anyone's counting...since I'm obviously not. Between now and then I plan on waging a monumental war against school...and finals...and projects...and practicals...etc. Gooooooooodness! This semester has been a doozy - a quick doozy - but a doozy nonetheless. I'll be thrilled to have it over with.

Know what else I'd be thrilled with? Having my application to Pacific University that I mailed on Friday elicit a 'yes, we'd love to have you attend our school and on top of that, we'll pay for it all!'

K, granted the second part of that mind bubble is never going to happen but I'd be happy as a clam in debt with the first part. The debt part will suck but I hear it's all the rage to take out student loans. ;) Who am I not to take part in that delightful ritual of young adulthood? Exactly.

Therefore, to 'la la la la' my mind away from thinking about that, I've been planning my apartment there. What colors do I want? Where should I get my furniture? What should I name my kitties (2)? Where should I get them? etcccccc

It's been quite a productive use of my time when I have so much studying to do. Also, I've found myself planning my wedding - once more. Let's be honest. I've planned my wedding specifically around one person...since I have no intention of going through with that (ahem She Who Shall Not Be Named/Slutwhoreface) I've decided that I must have a general plan.

Let's just say that the most monumental and important decision that I've made so far is about having people blow bubbles instead of confetti, etc. Don't you think that fits perfectly for me? I thought so too.

I was supposed to see Ryan tonight but he has yet to call me back from a message left yesterday so instead of being lame and waiting around, I am a woman of this world and I need to go buy more Christmas decorations and start the Great Transformation. Don't worry - I'll post pictures of course :D

4 comments:

brie said...

wait, but your coming back to slc after the holidays, right? for the new semester?

Devon said...

Of course I am - this is for hopefully next fall. Never fret. I miss you darling! I must see this new place of yours and the neighbor cats

Jenna Anderson said...

It's good to have you back! I hope you had fun! I will try to come visit everyone sometime when you are there. Thanks for the baby gift and coming to my shower!

Anonymous said...

Yay for wedding planning and Christmas decorations. I will cross my fingers for your application to go through. We shall play soon!