Ah yes - another ridiculously long time has passed since I made an entry - sorry about that guys. Here's a brief run down of where we're at.
1. My winter break was far too short and filled with hellish travel situations. The end.
2. I got my invitation to the interview at Pacific - it's January 19th (a monday) and I'll need all the thoughts, prayers, and well wishes you can send.
3. Downer time: I thought that they scraped off a ton of people from those who applied to those who were asked for the interview...not so much. They get about 95 applications, interview 70, and, here's the depressing part, only accept 30-ish. Ughhhh not the best chances.
4. Drum roll please! I, Devon Gere, managed to thwart off him, Mark Wold, and did not see him over break - even with all his pleading. Let's take a moment to remember the douchbag-ness that is Mark and the fact that he's engaged. Are we all on the same page? K, good. He wanted to apologize for being such a douche apparently but felt it totally appropriate to guilt me into seeing him via the fact that 'he spent more money in the relationship and that I therefore owe him'. Indeed.
Long story short, he texted me today begging to talk so that he could apologize over the phone. He asked if tomorrow would work to which I replied maybe...but I'm not going to promise anything in case I can't keep the promise. Ooooh let's all marvel at the double meaning that I certainly hope wasn't wasted on him. Ohhh the broken promises that boy tried.
5. Boys...wait, I don't feel like getting deep and addressing that...so nix #5
6. Has anyone mentioned how cold and shitty it gets here in the winter? Just wonderin'
7. School started today - oh no...I'll see you when I emerge in May - paler than I am now (if possible) and exhausted.
Lameeeeee
Loves ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
congrats on the interview! Good luck, i will be thinking about you!
Post a Comment