Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rough Draft

Alright Kiddos - here's the deal. I'm supposed to put into words why I'd be a unique asset to Pacific Universit and to the OT profession in general. Here's a reallllllly rough draft. I just want some advice as to if it's going in the correct direction. Would you want me if you were them?

What I bring is a dedication to the day – that is to say that I strive to make this day the best possible and make a framework for tomorrow to be even better. Sometimes all you have is today – this very moment – and I try my best to make it the best. Whether it’s with a patient and helping them reach a new goal, my studies and pushing through to the end of an assignment, or myself and allowing life to happen as it will. This is my goal and my commitment to the world.

Let me know please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done darling! I was sick over the weekend, hence the non-answering of the phone. We must play soon! Also, there is the little matter of your PRESENT!