Thursday, November 29, 2007

So I've Officially Decided...

...I'm a bitch...

Mark's IMing me - telling me about how the girl he goes to see each weekend just got rushed to the hospital with a kidney infection and that he really wanted to go down and be with her tonight but he's not allowed to.

Wanna know the only thing that came to mind...god I'm horrible...wow...I wish I was in the hospital...I wish it was me...lying in the hospital bed...hooked up to wires...and that he'd come see me. I know how completely jealous, selfish, and irrational that is...but wow...it's weird to think that he really has moved on in a lot of ways and wanted so desperately to rush to "Sam's" side.

I'm tempted to delete this because I feel like such a horrible person for what I've said, but what the hell, it's my blog. I'm reacting like this, so I might as well "blog" about it.

I really am a horrible person sometimes - and now is one of those. Damn-it

3 comments:

Kate said...

You're not a bitch, my dear. You're simply human.

brie said...

Devon you are so far from a bitch! You miss him and you are reacting to that, is all. Cut yourself some slack, babe! You'd be a bitch if you wished she died or something. ;)

Devon said...

Thanks guys...that helps...It sucked at work today - I'd have a moment to think and suddenly it would be wondering how the hospital chairs were, if he'd brushed the hair off of her face, etc... Uggghhhh.


Oooohs well.