So here's the dealeo...I'm going on a date tomorrow night. We're going to wander around Temple Square and look at all the lights, out to dinner (probably sushi), and then we might watch a movie or something. So besides the whole apprehension around dinner, there's these two other things.
1. He contacted me on myspace...a little sketch.
2. He's 26.
So yeah...I think you see what I mean. He seems like a cool guy http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4713000
but needless to say, I'm kinda concerned. I think I'll do the whole "if I'm not back by ____ do something drastic" to the roommates. I might even ask them to call at a certain time and if I'm having a horrible time have them say that something's happened and they need me to come back now. Let's all hope it doesn't come to that.
I think I'll look pretty darn cute in my intended outfit, so that's pretty cool. Hey, and maybe I'll even have a date to my holiday work part in early january. One will just have to see.
That's all. I'll get back to my evil paper of doom and finish it up. I really will - I'm on a mission!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow. So Devon, did he like randomly message you on myspace because he liked your pic (I'm assuming your profile is private?). And then did you just start talking and he asked you out?
He may turn out to be amazing.....but as I'm sure you already know.....be careful.....and maybe bring pepper spray?.....yes, I know I'm a bit nerodic....it comes from the mom. Well, Have fun, and keep us updated on how it went!!
Is he in the military?! Please don't tell me he's in the military!!! ;)
GOOD LUCK.
Lol - he's not in the military. Although...he did live in Oceanside, CA (which is where Mark was stationed at Camp Pendleton) Teehee. Anyhoo...I'll let ya know
Post a Comment