I’m feeling antsy and shall therefore write a blog because that is the logical response, right? Really no? Oh…damn.
Positives and Negatives:
Positive: It’s the last day of January and the average highs for the Frozen Tundra of Doom in February are slightly warmer which is fantabulous. Also, the last day of January means that there’s basically 28 more months until I graduate…which is even better than winter ending – crazy, I know.
Positive/Negative: I saw Alice today. We talked and yeah…
Negative: My super cool Chinese exchange student roommate is frying loads of stuff in our kitchen…without good ventilation…which means the room is hazy with oil – fabulous.
Positive: Potluck on Saturday – for which I’m making my penguin cupcakes! I’ll put up pictures if they turn out well :D
Negative: My body and I haven’t been the best of friends. I’m super tired and getting sick – ewwww.
Positive: My profile song that I discovered today: Fall For You – Secondhand Serenade
Negative: Brie and I couldn’t have our date this Tuesday which made me quite sad indeed.
Negative: Life is hard for people right now and that is so painful…sorry…
Positive: I went to St. Mark’s Cathedral on Sunday…felt really out of place but really enjoyed it as well. Later, we ate out for brunch, went to see 27 Dresses (so funny!), and did a little shopping.
Positive: The money I made from tips on Saturday basically paid for all the adventures on Sunday!
Negative: I miss chai.
Negative: Why is it that pets always seem a part of the family…alive..and when they pass?
Positive: I like work – mmhmm!
So yeah…life is all over and busy – which is good. Classes are still going very well, work is great, I’m about to start volunteering at Primary, I’m trying to make it through the frozen tundra, anddddd yeah. I’ll be glad when it’s warm and happy again here. (Around my b-day would be great)
Hope everyone else is doing well and not so brrr-cold. I love you!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Positive: we're going to have our hetero date again this Tuesday night!
Positive: I love you.
Positive: You rock my world.
i am so glad to see you are a fellow fan of secondhand serenade! they are awesome!! what are you studying?
We on for this Tuesday? Cross your fingers that neither I or the man-child get sick! ;)
I'd love to but I got called into work..it sucks...how about wednesday night?
Post a Comment