Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Crazy iPods

Let's just say that I'm have a 20 year crisis...I'm too young to have a mid-life one. Let me provide you with a little rundown...

1. Crazy iPods: So my iPod wasn't even plugged into the car...and yet...and yet..it was freaking playing! Who does that? How does it do that? Talk about trippy iPod gods - that's for sure.

2. What's up with boys? I think they get together and plot against us amazing girls. I know it's true.

3. I'm officially going to work myself to death this year - it's bound to happen. I want tulips at my funeral please (in a totally non-morbid way fyi)

4. I'm way way way freaking out about not getting into Pacific for next fall...uggggghhhh

5. Trying to figure out who I truly am sucks hardcore - just so you know. It's not all fun and games like the shrinks crack it up to be - nopers!

6. I've decided past and present don't mesh too well. I walked into the University Mall in Orem for the first time since the CFC...so creepy. I remember freaking out about Alice making Lesa and me get Coldstone. There was the National Guard recruiting station...and I thought back to when I'd been at that mall last and how that 'store' had meant nothing to me...and now...now there are so many memories attached. So many hurts and good times as well.

7. So anyone want to tell me why I get such a perverse pleasure out of having blood drawn? I know it's totally a throwback to the ED days in the hospital...and it grosses me out that it makes me kinda nostalgic for those. I'm thinking that all this stress has something to do with wishing I was back there so I didn't have to deal with real life.

8. I think it's way lame that the psychic said I won't get married until I'm 28. What happens when all the dresses I have saved are no longer available or in style? What happens then???

There's too much to life - that's why I like naps...and serious distraction techniques.

Tomorrow is going to be a hell day at school to be sure.

Wish me luck, chickadees!

2 comments:

brie said...

Okay, so I seriously think that if you find someone you want to marry *before* you're 28, then that's okay. I find it weird that you put your fate in a stranger's hands. I mean, I'm not judging you, but I guess since I'm a firm un-believer in stuff like that, it's just weird.

I just don't want you to pass up a shot at happiness if it's in front of you, ya know?

I hope we play soon. Lots o' love.

Devon said...

Oh believe me darling - I'd much rather get married before...I'm just feeling very pessimistic towards the whole male species right now and so, um, yeah.

Kinda put that in as a sarcasm dealeo..but anyhoo.

Yes, let us play uber soon. I miss you and your crazy ways