Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I know, I know

After watching the first section of Brie's national tv debut, a number of things rang true.

1. I love her more than just about anything...thus the middle name concept. Emme Brienne - I think yes. I want my child to have the strength, courage, and perseverance that my Brie has had - through it all.

2. My blog doesn't talk much about how I'm doing with my ED...I tend to focus only on my drama drama drama...which almost always is centered around guys. I know that I have the propensity to transfer my ED struggles onto guys. I feel as if I need something to worry about...if I won't allow myself to think about my ED - it turns to guys.

I search for physical affection in the hope that it'll show me that my body isn't horrible. I want to know I'm not a bad person and I end up normally looking in all the wrong places.

I've been thinking about my last two long distance relationships...I've realized that in a sense, I enjoy them because it allows me to feel loved...feel safe...and yet I'm not at all. Sound familiar? Hah...

I have so much to learn...


(I know this post didn't make much sense - sorry. I'll refine it later)

4 comments:

brie said...

Emme Brienne is beautiful! But...you have to et me be her godmom, okay? (I don't care that neither of us are catholic!)

Let's get together soon, okay?

Devon said...

God parents are catholic? Hmm didn't know that one.

Yes, let us play soon.

When do you get back?

Anonymous said...

Hi. I have been reading your blog (I found you through Brie) but never commented.

I was always curious why your blog never really mentioned ED stuff but rather focused on guys and boy drama. So, I liked this post. I'm glad you acknowledge that that's where you shift your focus. However, what do you think about this? I'm very anti-relationship drama and anti-drama in general so I'm quite curious. Are there other things in your life that you could focus on? Like, diversifying?

KC said...

pretty name :)