Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oooops!

So is it terrible of me that now that I've seen pictures, I'm more than a little smug? Probably, but I don't really care...because it's offset with an intense jealousy. Damn him and his ability to make me cry last night. What a fabulous wake up present this morning.

PS Mark: poor syntax turns me off...as does inadequate spelling. It's not Jamica...it's Jamaica. Get it right foo! Teehee.

And the jealousy commences once more. Eww

4 comments:

brie said...

I'm not sure exactly what you're taking about - explain, please. :)

Devon said...

I finally saw pics of She Who Shall Not Be Named...and she's not that pretty. Look at Mark's pics on myspace...Plus - he can't spell future (as in future parents in laws) correctly...or Jamaica. Lame on him

Krista said...

Hey Devon,
I was glad to meet you at reunion and now that we are no longer strangers I will comment on your blog ;-). Let me know your email and I will send you an invite to my blog.

Devon said...

Sweet deal - email is devongere8@comcast.net