Thats right guys...so I talked to Mark again tonight. I've decided that I can be quite the bitter, passive aggressive bitch if I so choose...
Anyways, this part of the conversation got started with him asking me if I'd come to his wedding (somewhere down the road) and me saying it would depend on how I felt by then...but that currently, no, no I wouldn't. Then he started talking about kids and how he really liked the name I had - Noah Braden - and how he thought that perhaps when he has a boy, he'll name his son that and that I'll, "of course", be his god mother (a little weird if you ask me, but whatever). So I got rather defensive and annoyed. It's my name - I came up with it. It's the only boy name I really like and there's no way I want Mark and whoever amazing, wonderful, tall, thin, red-head person he marries to name their son my name.
I recognize that this is a tad on the irrational side...but seriously...my name - I have dibs...you don't. So there.
That's really all I have to say on the matter. It's Noah Braden and Melia/Hana/Hannah Gabrielle. The end - they're mine.
(This is where I stick my tongue out and cross my arms defensively. It's bound to be terrifying. I think he'll get the idea)
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh absolutely. It is your name, and you have every right to it. Personally, I find it a bit creepy that he would still want to use it - I mean, it would be a constant reminder of you, and I'm pretty sure his future-wife would so not be cool with that. If Brandon wanted to name one of our kids a name that his old girfriend had loved and wanted, there would have been about a snowballs' chance in hell I'da used it. Let's hope this future wife of his isn't as batshit insane as he is. :D I'm sure she'll understand...
Hah! I love you Brie - here here!
you have every right to be angry! I agree with Brie. If I were his future wife I'd be creeped out. Not to mention that was an insensitive thing to say.
Post a Comment