Sunday, December 16, 2007

Porn Stars and Blow-Up Penises

I'm just going to throw it out there...


I don't like being around a lot of drunk people.


I don't like being around high people.


...and I certainly don't like being around a lot of drunken high people.


Perhaps even more than that, I don't like being around drunken high sluts.


That's right...I went to the movie star costume party last night. It's highlights included a 6ft tall blow up penis, at least 4 orange-tanned, blonde, girls dressed in full-on lingerie who's half-covered asses managed to find themselves in my face as they drunkenly danced, a lot of drinking and smoking, and a lot of me yawning in exhaustion.


Here's a couple pictures of the classier guests - i.e. those not in lingerie - i.e. us.



2 comments:

Kate said...

Gosh Devon, I so agree...and can relate to a party I was recently at. I just don't get it. What's the point of getting so drunk you get sick, pass out, and don't remember what happened (or who you slept with) that night. I just don't get it.

brie said...

Yeech.
That must have blown. Figuratively. I HOPE not literally!