So I had my date with Paul tonight and it actually went pretty well. We went to Noodles and Co...which was quite tasty but he mentioned that he'd been dieting to get back to a 6 pack and had lost 20 lbs. (Big red flag of course). Regardless, it was good that he didn't eat like he was dieting.
After that we went and walked around Temple Square in the brr coldness. It was so pretty but we left literally as the huge LDS conference got out of the conference center. We ended up sitting in the parking lot, not moving for a good 20 min or more.
On the drive home, we talked about politics and stuff...which was interesting because he's defiinitely a conservative...but very very informed and raised a number of good points.
We got back to the dorms and watched Anchorman which I hadn't seen. After, we ended up watching Shooter...kissing a little and he offered to give me a hand and back massage. I obliged...and thank goodness I did. This man is an amazing kisser andddddddd masseuse...seriously. Both are one of the best everrrrrrrrr.
So overall, it went well. We'll see how things pan out. I'm not really looking for anything though, but ya never know. The whole age thing is a little freaky if I think about it too much.
Oh, that's right! I had Kait call me at 7pm to provide a safe "out" if I needed it. After I a few exchanged words, we hung up and I told Paul that it was one of my roommates. He totally said, "they were checking up on you to make sure you weren't on a date with a creepy myspace dude, right?" All I could do was laugh and say yes. It was classic.
Anyhoo, I'm zonked, so off to bed I go!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ooh! Yay! I'm glad that he didn't try to boob fondle and/or do anything sneaky. Are you going to go out with him again?
Umm perhaps - those massages were pretty darn heavenly. Seriously, he could skip the whole massage school idea and just go straight into the business.
So I guess we'll see.
Plus, there's a work part on 1/5/08 and we can bring dates - that would be pretty cool.
Oh yeah, one of those important things, he's a good guy (at least, from what I've seen thus far) No pepper spray was needed
ooh, I love Anchorman! you stay classy, San Diego
I'mm so happy that you had a great date Devon! You deserve only the best. Love ya hun!
Post a Comment