There are only a couple nice things about being sick...
1. You don't have the brain capacity to focus on things you do not wish to.
2. errr 1 was about it actually.
Here's what I did with my time this evening as all those evil thoughts came rushing back. This poem is about a certain someone...I have another one to write about another certain someone...and a last one about me...whomever I am at this point...
I wanted…
I wanted to write a poem
A molding of letters and sounds
I wanted to tell you how I feel
A whisper of anguish and love
I wanted my pedestal to breathe
A fleeting moment of what could have been
I wanted a stable exhale
A chance to trust a promise
… … … … … … …
I cannot write a poem
I cannot loosen my grasp
What I wanted can never be
Amoris vulnus idem sanat, qui facit
I wanted to write a poem
A molding of letters and sounds
I wanted to tell you how I feel
A whisper of anguish and love
I wanted my pedestal to breathe
A fleeting moment of what could have been
I wanted a stable exhale
A chance to trust a promise
… … … … … … …
I cannot write a poem
I cannot loosen my grasp
What I wanted can never be
Amoris vulnus idem sanat, qui facit

1 comment:
Wow. I loved it. And, neener neener neener...I know who it was about!!! ;)
I miss you. What are you doing, like, anytime?
Post a Comment