Monday, June 2, 2008

June...Seriously? Seriously?

So let's see....

It's freaking June already...and I still have my snow tires on my car and must now get them switched. Ewwww I'm so opposed to the whole heavy lifting concept.

Mildred, our devil of a toilet, should be saying au revoir today and replaced with a nameless new friend. Thank god - I know I should be grateful to even have a toilet, but still, when one lives with a working toilet all of one's life and is then forced to fight with one that does nothing, it's frustrating. Hooray for new toilet!

I think things are all ok with Brian. *fingers crossed* He's in Peurto Rico right now and before he left texted me saying he'd miss me - that's a good sign, right?

Mark is still being Mark. I'm still trying to figure out when and how I need to do the inevitable. Do I have him read some of my posts and journal entries from when he's tormented me? What do I do...hmmmm no idea right now. So instead, I cover my ears and eyes and go "lalalalla". Maybe it'll work?

I had a dream about my dear Hunter last night - I do hope he comes through town sometime soon - I miss him!

I'm going home in several days and am super thrilled about it! I miss my beaches, family, friends, kitties, etc. Hell, I even miss Thai Basil - it's understandable though - truly. I just need to remember to not go to a few places and we'll be golden. No Dashpoint County Park. Nothing north of Seattle...no Sharis. Preferably no drive ins - we'll see. But then I wonder if I should subject myself to restrictions. Perhaps I should be saying, "f you Marco Polo...". But then I remember that regardless, I'll be thinking about him non-stop at those locals so yeah...prob shouldn't go there.

I'm hoping Brian can get a few days off to come visit...that would be ever so swell.

I pet TWO kitties yesterday and it was AMAZING!! I miss pets like crazy - can you tell?

One more year til pet time - not two - that feels wonderful!

Loves all - breakfast time - I'm thinking Einstein's Bagels

No comments: