Some of you know that I've always struggled with religion in the form of having trouble with the intangible...So today, I had a session with a psychic to see if I could find some comfort there - some sense that there is a plan and that all will work out in the end.
I certainly found it.
She told me all sorts of things that rang true beyond belief...
Things like...
- when I'm alone and lonely is when I tend to be self-destructive...the creepy thing, I've used that exact phrase so many times...even on my myspace page.
- I've dealt with a lot of abuse in past lives.
- I won't end up marrying Brian - which was kinda a bummer...
- I get to do a lot of humanitarian work.
- I'm going to write a children's book in my early 30's after I've had my children..
- Apparently I'll marry at around 28...and I haven't met my husband yet.
So yeah - weird stuff that makes sense and brings me a lot of comfort.
It was totally worth $450....eeep!
Love all - I have lots and lots to think about

No comments:
Post a Comment