Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Seriously?

Usually I come home after work and hope there's someone around to hang out with...oh no no no - not today.




Today's a day where I relish the silence and calm of home.




Good god children!




Two kickers/biters/hitters in one class? OF FOUR KIDS? I have luck - pure luck.




Today was just a ridiculously long day - filled with good moments and not so hot moments. Regardless of my occasional whining about Little Gym - it's by far the best job I've had...I just need to pace myself when I'm there teaching for 9 hours. Otherwise...it doesn't look so pretty by hour 6...








So I'm not entirely sure if you're allowed to pick and choose what parts of a psychic reading to believe - buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm doing it. I'm not uber fond of the idea of Brian and me breaking up in about 4 months so I'm just going to go with a no on that one.


I'll go with a yes on her believing I'll write children's stories in my 30's. Naturally, after hearing that, I couldn't go to sleep until I'd written down all the ideas I had...here are a couple. All of them have a lesson to be learned - corny but meh.


Braylon's Adventure: Moon Meeting

He's super lonely...and can't sleep

As he's staring out the window at the moon, it winks at him!

Braylon sees a shooting star soar across the sky and he can't believe it! It lands right in his room.

He hops on board and zooms up to the moon...

(That's all I have) But the lesson or thought is my favorite: "Wherever you are - we all look up to the same moon". I think about it a lot...a lot a lot


It'll sound a lot better down the road...or at least I'm hoping!



I had a fabulous time at home - look at my myspace or facebook for picture documentation of said fun time.


When I got back though...a terrifying sight met me...a rabid watermelon!!!!! Seriously - look at the pics!


Turns out it had fermented and turned into alcohol - grosssssssss. Therefore -I documented that as well - duh!



This is random but it's probably because it's a blistering 81 degrees in my room right now. It's probably around 60 downstairs and so the air conditioning is off on behalf of my basement roommates - I'm sweltering though and it's not something I'm feeling so hot about...get it - hot?


Ugggghh - when puns start to happen - you know it's a bad sign. Bleh


Love all

1 comment:

brie said...

Hey. You cut your hair! Sorry about the reject children that almost killed you...

And wow. The psychic. I'll be honest, I'm not sure I believe in that stuff. Like, I don't like the idea of pre-determined shit. I mean, what if you want to stay with Brian and don't because the psychic told you you wouldn't/shouldn't? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

Love you and miss you. I've been SO SO busy between therapy 2x week, dietary, depression, work, and the fam. But we must see each other soon...