Hear ye hear ye!
Let's all take a moment to revel in the excitement that is what Mark wants to tell me. Ladies and gentlemen, it's true! Let's first look back to 10 days ago when he was begging me to forget I'm in a relationship over break so that we can...ahem...be nostalgic...to which I said hell no! If I'm in a relationship I'm not going to risk it. He responded with the fact that he could definitely 'forget' for the weekend. Here's the fabulous part everyone - he desperately wants to inform me that he's now engaged!
Awww let's all drool and congratulate him together now - mmk - ready set go! Hah.
Who wants to send the happy couple a toaster? I hear those are all the rage in North Carolina.
Contrary to my scathing sarcasm, I'm really not jealous. I think it's just a weird feeling for me...and he hasn't even told me yet. Ah the wonders of myspace. Of course I wish him the best in all he does - it's just obvious that they have an 'ever so strong' relationship if he's a-ok to 'forget' that he's in a relationship for a weekend. That's all I'm sayin.
I just really wanted to unleash the sarcasm - it's been far far too long. Mark does bring it out quite spectacularly in me.
Here's to knowing the boy has a shit-ton of growing up to do and here's to being grateful I'm not part of it! High five all!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
High-five! I'm super proud of you for not buying into his tactics. You are golden!
yay! this post made me happy! schwing!
way to not fall for the deusch bag. not to be a downer, but methinks the marriage may not last...duh.
Post a Comment